Once you have created your deal, you can add disbursements.
Note: All disbursements must be in Canadian funds.
Note: If you can't find your deal, try filtering the Dashboard or searching for it.
To add a disbursement:
1. From the Disbursements tab of the created deal, select ADD DISBURSEMENT.
2. From the Payee Type drop-down list, select the type of payee.
Note: If you are creating a wire transfer with a Payee Type of OTHER, make sure to enter the banking details very carefully.
Note: The payee must be able to accept Canadian funds.
Tip: If you choose OTHER as your Payee Type, consider using an EFT instead of a Wire Transfer; there are no wire fees associated with an EFT.
3. To search the Payee Name, enter two or more characters from any part of the name, and select SEARCH.
Note: The Payee Name search doesn't apply if the Payee Type is Credit Card or Vendor Lawyer.
4. Select your payee from the results.
Note: You can refine your payee search by address by selecting Advanced Filters, entering the payee's address details, and selecting Search.
Note: If your payee name doesn't appear in the list of results, you can select ENTER PAYEE MANUALLY, and enter the details.
5. Select NEXT to save and continue.
6. Enter the payment amount and follow the prompts on the screen.
Note: You can set the payee as a favorite by selecting the star icon
Note: Be sure to read the information tips displayed at the bottom of this tab, directing you on requirements and payment times for your disbursement.
7. Select NEXT to save and continue.
8. Enter the mailing address of the payee.
9. Select NEXT to save and continue.
10. Upload the required documents by selecting UPLOAD A DOCUMENT, and navigating to the document in your files. Select Browse to navigate to the file, and select Open, or open a File Explorer window to drag and drop the file directly to the Upload Payee/Deal Document window.
11. Select NEXT to save and continue.
12. Review your entries. To edit, select the completed branch in the tree view, or select EDIT next to the desired section.
13. Select DONE to save the disbursement and continue.