How secure is your system?
Teranet is committed to providing a secure environment. SureFund™ uses the highest level of security measures available, two-factor authentication (2FA), and data encryption. All servers are protected by sophisticated firewall hardware and software.
How do you control access to your system?
- Two-factor authentication is required for login and signing
- The system will log you out after a period of inactivity
How do you safeguard my client’s confidential information?
- Sensitive data (e.g. password, credit cards, bank accounts), are protected with secure encryption transmission while in transit over public network
- The storage of sensitive data (e.g. bank accounts, credit card numbers) will use strong encryption algorithms for protection
- See Teranet’s Legal Notice and Security Statement here.
Who can authorize disbursement of funds?
Only lawyers in Ontario can currently sign deals and release funds.